Day Hundred and Fifty-five


An Cansves Dedh Dogans ha Pemdhek

De Meurth, pempes mis Efan.
Tuesday, 5th June.
I slept well. That’s fortunate. There was lots of work to do today. I had a big pile (almost a mountain) of linen and clothes to wash.
Agan ostyjy era obma rag whegh dedh, nena me a weras dhe’n vergh wydn vy. Me eth dhe gows e’n universita ha me a wrüg parra o honan dhe voas kerr rag pajer dedh. Res o dhe’n wolgh còrtos.  
Our guests were here for six days, then I helped my granddaughter. I went to a discussion in the university and I got myself ready to go away for four days. The washing had to wait.
Agan mergh ha teylû hei a dheuth dhe wòrtos en agan chei – dhe witha oll an bestas – etho lien gwely moy. Ha anjei a ûsyas oll o thowelys glan – en pajer dedh! En gwella pres, na wrüg an bestas merwel - ha leun a tegyrin gwels ew o lowarth.
Our daughter and her family came to stay in our house - to care for all the animals – so more bed linen. And they used all my clean towels – in four days! Fortunately, the animals did not die – and my garden is full of wild orchids.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Day 97

2024 Day 107

2023 Day 158